You can pick up your ticket(s) the easy way from one of the self-service ticket machines at key mainline stations or selected locations.
Collection is easy you only need to remember 2 things:
- The credit / debit card that was used to make the booking.
- The ticket collection reference given to you when the booking was made.
When at the Self Service Ticket Machine:
- Insert the credit / debit card used to make the booking.
- Key in your unique ticket collection reference. Your ticket(s) will then be dispensed.
- Do not remove tickets from the machine until all tickets have been issued and the main screen informs you that the transaction is complete.
Please note: If you have made a booking on behalf of other travellers the booking confirmation email will be sent to the email address displayed on the delivery details page.